GICS is proud to announce our first ever "Gear Up or Shut Up" Photo Competition where you can win a Condor Urban Go-Pack valued at over R1100.00!
All you have to do is send us a photo of yourself using a piece of kit/gear that you got from GICS! At the Range, on the field, at home or on duty! Whether it’s a Condor vest and G-Code Holster you use on deployment, a body kit on your shotgun or rifle or an Airsoft gun – let us see it in action!
Once you submit your photo to us, we will post it on our Facebook Page under the “Gear Up or Shut Up” Feb 2014 Photo Competition Album. Then, all you need to do is get your friends, family (Or anybody really.) to Like your photo! The more Likes it gets the better your chance of winning!
The owner of the photo with the most Likes at the end of the competition will win a Condor Urban Go-Pack in Coyote Tan.
Get your photo to us as soon as possible so that it can have the best possible chance to gather Likes! The Photo with the highest Like count by 28 February 2014 will win a Condor Urban Go-Pack in Tan!
1.Submit a photo of yourself wearing/using/enjoying a piece of kit/gear that you got from GICS email@example.com. Be sure to include your Name, Location & What it is you are showcasing! Please enter "Gear Up or Shut Up Competition Entry" in the subject line of the email.
2. Once we post your Photo on our Facebook Page, get your friends to Like your Photo!
That's it! Start sending your entries!
Click here to visit the GICS Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions:
* Multiple entries are welcome.
* Anyone on Facebook may enter the competition.
* Only entries from individuals who have Liked our Facebook Page will be eligible to win.
* Entries close at 17:00 on 28 February 2014.
* The winner will be decided by which Submitted Photo has the highest Like count. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn at random from the pool of Photos that have the highest, but equal, Like count.
* The winner will be announced on the GICS Website, Newsletter and Facebook Page.
* Prizes are not transferrable.
* GICS reserves the right to stop, cancel or extend this competition at any time for whatever reason at it's own discretion.
* GICS Management Decisions are final.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 021 555 3858 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries.
At your service,
The GICS Team