GICS is looking for a young and enthusiastic person to join the GICS Sales team.
We would like someone who is enthusiastic about tactical and military equipment as well as airsoft. Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential. You need to be well spoken in English and preferably have a good understanding of Afrikaans as well.
Depending on the candidates experience level, the position may be either an in-store retail sales position, or an online retail sales position.
The candidate must:
- Have own transport to and from our store in Montague Gardens, Cape Town.
- Be available from Monday – Saturday.
- Be well dressed and presentable at all times.
- Be able to deal with customers both in person, via email and telephonically.
- Be well spoken in English and preferably Afrikaans.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Have an active interest in tactical/military gear and equipment.
- Previous experience in sales will be beneficial, but is not essential.
The position will be a full time position with room for movement and growth within the company. Working at GICS is more than a job, it is a career opportunity!
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting customers with purchases either online, or in our retail store.
- Dealing with Telephone and email Enquiries.
- Updating customers on order progress.
- Helping with stock takes, general stock checks, receiving stock, packing stock etc.
- Generally helping out where/when needed.
Interested parties are to please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.